Description of tattoo in the form of Celtic patterns for men
Tattoos in the form of unusual Celtic designs are popular with people all over the world. Such tattoos usually serve not only as an adornment of the male body, but also as a significant amulet that protects its owner.
People began to decorate themselves with drawings in the form of patterns a long time ago. These tattoos could have many different meanings.
Protection. Most often, complex patterns could be seen on the body of warriors. Tattoos with crosses and images of weapons served as amulets for them, protecting them in battles. In addition, such drawings scared off enemies, making the image of a warrior more formidable. Therefore, it is considered that patterns in the Celtic style are best suited for warlike, stubborn and strong-minded men.
Connection with nature. Tattoos with images of plants and representatives of the animal world have always symbolized the close connection of the ancient Celts with nature. As a rule, people tattooed their totem animals on their bodies. This made it possible to strengthen the connection with them, as well as to emphasize some features of their personality.
Memory of the past. Celtic tattoos can also symbolize a connection with ancestors. Sometimes they represent the unity of the two worlds.
Infinity of life. Classic Celtic patterns are closed. They have no beginning or end. Therefore, tattoos can symbolize the cyclical nature of life. Such wearable drawings have always served as a constant reminder that everything in this world repeats itself.
Nowadays, Celtic-style tattoos are most often used simply to complement their image. Drawings in this style suit most guys.
Views and sketches
Having decided to fill a tattoo in the Celtic style, it is very important to find out about the meaning of the selected pattern. When creating a sketch, you should pay attention to the most popular symbols.
Cross. A cross may well become the basis of a complex drawing. This three-dimensional sign is a symbol of the four elements united with each other. Such a tattoo symbolizes the unity and connection of man with nature.
- The tree of life. It is one of the most important and significant symbols in Celtic culture. A large tree with a dense crown and powerful roots is a symbol of wisdom. It denotes connection with ancestors.
- Plants. Tattoos depicting real-life plants are also popular. Such wearable designs symbolize a close connection with nature. In addition, they often act as symbols of rebirth and renewal. This is not surprising, because every spring the plants recover after a long and cold winter.
- Braided patterns. Simple bracelets with wide lines look beautiful on men's hands. They can be quite narrow or wide and dark. Closed bracelets are used as charms. The base of the image is often decorated with a pattern of some kind of protective amulet or plant. It could be a clover leaf, a flower, or even some kind of tree.
- The sun. Very often, patterns form a vicious circle. It is a symbol of the sun that ancient people have always revered. The main meaning of a tattoo with his image is success and self-confidence. Such tattoos are suitable for bright creative personalities who are not afraid to stand out from the crowd and attract attention to themselves.
- Animals. Often, an image of an animal is made as part of a tattoo. The meaning of the underwear pattern depends on which character is chosen to create the tattoo. So, the horse is a symbol of stamina and performance. Birds symbolize craving for freedom and lightness. The snake denotes a close connection with the material world. Dogs and wolves are symbols of loyalty. The latter are usually stuffed on the body to protect against enemies.
It is worth noting that the animals in such drawings do not look very natural. But that doesn't spoil them at all.
- The Dragon. This mythical creature is a symbol of power and wisdom. In addition, dragons have always been considered guides between the real and the other worlds. A dragon tattoo can act as a symbol of belief in the otherworldly. But most often such drawings are chosen by people who are interested in various tales and legends associated with these creatures.
- Shield. In some cases, tattoos consisting of volumetric patterns are combined with some kind of base. For example, they put a drawing on a shield. In this case, the tattoo acts as a protective symbol. If desired, you can depict some kind of weapon next to the shield. These can be crossed swords or daggers.
- Runes. Complement tattoos in the Celtic style and runes. Usually several runic signs are used at once. The choice of symbols must be treated especially responsibly. After all, one negative sign can change the meaning of the chosen tattoo in the opposite direction.
When choosing a tattoo, it is worth considering not only general information about the selected symbol, but also your associations with it. It is very important that the drawing is liked by the person who fills it.
As a rule, Celtic-style tattoos are done in monochrome. They can consist of both thin lines and wide ones. In some cases, colored paints are used to create a tattoo. Typically, people choose shades of brown, red, or green. This makes the tattoos look very natural and beautiful.
When creating sketches of a tattoo, a master can combine several stylistic directions. Celtic style tattoos for men are often complemented with dotwork or old school elements. This allows you to make modern wearable designs more unique and unusual.
Choosing a tattoo in the form of Celtic patterns, men should remember that they are quite difficult to perform. Such drawings should not be too small. Miniature tattoos, consisting of small parts, smear over time and begin to look sloppy. In addition, it is very difficult to see the details of the work.
Large drawings can be used to cover old scars or small scars. The main thing is to wait until they are completely healed. Before getting such a tattoo, it is best to consult with the master who will do this job. This must be done before searching for a sketch. So it will be easier for a person to make a choice.
When choosing a place for a future drawing, you should take into account the peculiarities of your appearance. In this case, the tattoo will emphasize male attractiveness and harmoniously complement the image of a person.
Most often, men have tattoos on their arm. This can be either a pattern on the shoulder or forearm, or an unusual "sleeve" that takes up the entire space from the elbow to the hand. Such tattoos can be supplemented with a lot of details.
Men's tattoos located on the leg also look interesting. Men fill this part of the body with long patterns or wide bracelets, consisting of a minimal amount of details.
Voluminous patterns of men are stuffed on the back or chest. These tattoos look better and deform more slowly. It is worth noting that it was in these areas of the body that the ancient Celts usually filled their drawings. It is quite possible to place complex and voluminous tattoos there.
Only a good master should get a tattoo. In this case, the result will definitely be satisfactory, which means that the person will not regret the decision made even after many years.