Confident man: signs and qualities
Male confidence betrays itself in many signs that are hard to miss. We suggest that you familiarize yourself with them below.
A self-confident person and simply self-confident are somewhat different concepts. The first includes respect not only for oneself, but also for others, the ability to soberly assess one's capabilities and realize them. Self-confidence is most often not supported by anything and implies the idealization of oneself, the conviction in the absence of any negative character traits and, in general, minuses in oneself. A confident man initially gives himself away by how he looks. And no, it doesn't mean expensive branded clothing or anything like that at all. This can only be a pleasant addition, and initially, a person's confidence is betrayed by his gait, his gaze, and posture.
Confident people feel relaxed in any company, wherever they are. They do not hide their eyes, do not try to please and assent to someone, do not slouch, as if trying to hide from the whole world. On the contrary, confident men can calmly look into the eyes of their interlocutor when talking, their shoulders are lowered, and their backs are level and their heads are level. They do not try to present themselves as what they are not, they do not behave pretendingly.
Confident men tend to see and accept all their flaws. However, at the same time, they do not sit in one place and, if something does not suit them, then they try to change, for example, they sign up for the gym and begin to attend workouts regularly or immerse themselves in self-education.
As for the inner traits of self-confident men, then this is also not so difficult.
- Self-esteem in such men is also present, it is an integral part of male confidence. The psychology of such men is simple: they value and love themselves, despite all the disadvantages. But don't confuse this concept with arrogance or narcissism. Confident men treat everyone around them as equals, not trying to extol themselves in any way for no reason.
- Such people with dignity accept and admit their mistakes and at the same time are responsible for them. They do not make excuses, do not try to make someone else guilty, but calmly admit that they are wrong. Moreover, they tend to analyze their mistakes in order to prevent their repetition in the future.
- Confident men have a purpose. They do not lie on the couch for hours, dwelling in dreams and daydreams, but try to do everything possible to realize their goal in life. They are motivated and know what they want from life, while difficulties do not scare them, and they try to put doubts and fears on the back burner. If the business requires large financial investments, then such men begin to work harder, but if certain knowledge is required in any area, then they diligently undertake the study of everything that is necessary. They tend to take risks and sacrifice in order to achieve the desired result.
- Such men are already deliberately confident that they are doomed to success. They do not complain about difficulties or seek excuses. If necessary, they do: for example, they go to meet a beautiful girl, ask for a promotion at work, open their own business. Yes, everything does not always go the way they want, but the mood for the successful completion of the plan plays a decisive role in many ways. Even if something does not go according to plan, and a man is rejected, he is not disappointed and, depending on the situation, looks for another way to achieve the intended goal.
- Confident men know how to accept rejection of women with dignity. They do not begin to throw insults and speak badly about them behind their backs, but respectfully listen to the wishes and opinions of others. They treat their woman accordingly, perceiving her as an integral, equal person. They do not try to tell her or prohibit something, and most often resort to the peaceful resolution of certain issues concerning their relationship.
- Groundless jealousy, by the way, is also not about confident men. They trust their companion and certainly do not limit her communication with strangers, fearing competition. Such men do not make scandals because of nonsense, even with an ardent disposition - they try not to be impulsive, but first of all to comprehend and analyze everything. They do not rush to extremes.
- Confident men are capable of empathy. They do not try to behave distantly and indifferently if a loved one has a grief, but try to support and encourage him. They are empathic and know how to put themselves in the place of another, which is why they are respected.
First of all, self-care is among the habits of self-confident men. No, they do not stand in front of the mirror, indulging in narcissism for hours, but they pay great attention to ensuring that the clothes are clean and look well-groomed. After all, whatever one may say, but the appearance plays a big role. For such men, asking someone else's advice or help is a common occurrence. After all, if possible, it is always better to ask for help from a knowledgeable person. In turn, they are also always ready to help and give a hint if a person needs it.
Confident men can show feelings and are not at all shy about it. Sadness, tears and not only for them are normal. Such people do not try to hide their vulnerability deeply, they can calmly talk about their feelings. For them, attempts to pull on the mask of an indifferent and cold person are not characteristic, because arrogance, caustic ridicule at someone else's address and eternal anger do not at all make a person confident. However, hysteria is not typical for them, so here you need to correctly probe this fine line.
It is unusual for a confident man to sit in one place. Even if he has already managed to achieve everything that he wanted, then he does not stop there. Passivity is not about him. Such a person does not have a certain "ceiling". Having made one big dream come true, such a man sets the bar higher for himself. However, at the same time, he does not devalue everything that he already has. Unaccustomed to a confident person and attempts to put himself above others, which can be called "cheap show-off."
A confident man does not boast of his material condition, does not deliberately flaunt it. He, accordingly, evaluates outsiders not by their level of well-being, but by their inner qualities.